A trade show banner can be used in a number of ways. You can place it above your booth to draw attention from across a room, incorporate it into your actual display, or use it to show off company contact information, new products, and other important details. You can also create a banner stand and use it to set your booth apart from the competition. However you choose to use your trade show banner, remember to take care when creating it if you want it to be as effective as possible. Be attentive in designing its layout, picking out photos, deciding on colors, and choosing where to place it in order to maximize the leads, sales and revenues it garners you. If you’re not sure how to make your trade show banner effective, try some of the tips discussed below:
- Choose your colors carefully. Colors are extremely important. If you want to ensure that your banner is noticed and your booth gets the time and attention it deserves, choose your colors wisely. Look for tones that will make your message and brand stand out in a sea of people and other booths, and avoid colors that are too dark or subtle. Bright colors like yellow stand out particularly well.
- Go big and bold. You’re going to be in a room with hundreds of other exhibitors, so you need to do all you can to stand out. No subtle imagery or muted colors are going to do it; you need something bold and eye-catching that’s sure to get their attention, even from across the room.
- Enlist the help of a pro. Don’t let just anyone design your trade show banner. You’ll benefit from hiring a professional designer that’s well versed in creating expo and trade show displays and who knows the ins and outs of graphic and layout design. Their experience will allow you to create the most effective, professional-looking banner possible.
- Double-check everything. The last thing you want is a typo on your trade show banner, which will make you look unprofessional and turn customers off from your brand in an instant. Hire a professional copy editor to check your design before sending it to the printer, and be sure to double-check it before you pack it up for the show. It’s better to have no banner at all than one that puts your organization in a poor light!
- Pick the right fabrics. You have lots of choices in terms of banner fabrics, including vinyl, laminated materials, or a canvas or other lightweight option. If you want to ensure that your banner lasts long-term, it’s best to choose something that’s easy to clean, care for and maintain. Don’t choose anything that will attract dirt and grime or tear easily. You’ll also want to be sure to choose fabrics that show off your colors and graphics well, too.
- Position it right. Position is everything with trade show banners. Make sure you think carefully about where to place yours, and consider where it will draw the most attention, where it will make your booth stand out, and where it will be most useful. If you’re not sure, try out a few different places and see what visitors respond to best.
If you want to make your trade show banner the best it possibly can be, let Ballance Display help. Our team can assist with things like graphic design, layout and fabric choices, and we can help you create an effective, impactful banner that works for your organization. Contact us today to get started and make your next trade show outing the most successful one yet!
Tags: trade show banner
Why Choose Us?
- PerfectDesign™ discovery process
- Lifetime warrantee on hardware
- Fastest turnaround in the market
- One-stop shop convenience
- Respect for your budget
- Exhibit marketing experts
The Schick client and account teams are in LOVE with the Hydro Silk booth!
There was great feedback and consumer response in Vancouver.Candice DixonOperations Manager
We have had amazing feedback from many people at the show about how impressive the booth is, particularly the canopy.. Its quite an inviting booth.Tim AngusPresident & CEO
Thanks so much. Overall great job and great experience. Let me know if I can ever can be a referral.Jeff KiehnPresident
The only word I can think of is… WOW!Samantha BoyceEvent Management
We would like to tell you how very very happy with Ballance Display for the great job they did in setting up the booth – and more importantly the time and patience in teaching, training and coaching us.Dunc WilsonNational Dealer