There are a number of reasons to choose to rent a trade show booth instead of purchasing one outright. There’s less up-front cost with a display booth rental, which lets you preserve your cash flow for other trade show expenses you might have to cover. It also requires less work and effort to produce, it’s easier to set up and configure, and you don’t have to pay for shipping or storage costs. The biggest advantage of a display booth rental, however, is that it allows you to try out different expo strategies. You don’t have to commit to one configuration or design, so you can see what works, what doesn’t work, and what resonates with your customers before you invest in a more customized display.
How to Use a Display Booth Rental to Determine an Effective Strategy
Trade show booth rentals are perfect for first-time exhibitors and companies new to the trade show scene. They allow organizations to test different marketing tactics, graphics, configurations and designs without requiring much in the way of overhead or up-front costs, which gives the exhibitor the freedom they need to hone in on effective marketing strategies that work well for their organization before having to invest in a large custom booth. If you are considering using a display booth rental to work out an effective strategy for your trade show outings, follow the tips below:
- Try different configurations. Each time you use a rental booth, try out a different configuration with each of the components in your booth. Switch up the size, design, and layout of your booth until you find one that works, and try adding extras like tables, tents, and brochure stands to see what your customers or clients respond to best.
- Test different signs, graphics and images. With every display booth rental you use, be sure to swap out the signs, graphics, and imagery. Try different colors and designs, switch up pictures, play with sizing and wording, and see which ones get your customers the most engaged and interested.
- Get creative. Don’t be afraid to try unique things. You’re not stuck with any piece of your rental booth permanently, so feel free to do anything you want with it. If one plan doesn’t work, turn it in and try something else next time.
- Listen to your customers. Pay attention to what your customers like, what they respond well to, and what areas they’re spending the most time at in your booth. This will help you determine what displays and designs are most effective for your company and which ones aren’t so exciting.
- Track your success. Be sure to track the successes of your booth. Take note of each customer lead you get at a trade show and keep a tally of the number of visitors each booth gets. You’ll begin to see a pattern emerging, and this will tell you which configurations and designs are most effective.
Once you determine what does and doesn’t work, you can consider purchasing your own booth. By that time you’ll know what to get, how to configure it, and what graphics to use to ensure that it resonates well with your customers.
Try a Display Booth Rental Today
If you are ready to improve your trade show strategies with a display booth rental, contact Ballance Display today. We’ll help you find the perfect rental booth for your needs, budget and location, and once you’ve worked out the best display setup for your business, we’ll help you put together a customized display that incorporates the designs and layouts that best resonate with your customers.