Choosing your expo displays and trade show booth elements can be challenging, and it entails balancing your needs, goals and budget and determining which displays will work best for your company. If you’re having trouble choosing which displays to take to your next trade show, consider a retractable banner stand. One of the most popular displays in the expo world, retractable banner stands are affordable, portable, easy to use, and they deliver a great impression on the showroom floor. Ask yourself the following questions to decide if you should invest in a retractable banner stand:
- Is your company’s staff small? If you have a limited number of staff members, a retractable banner is a great choice because it can easily be carried, set up, and torn down by just one or two people.
- Do you travel often for shows and conferences? Travelling with larger expo displays can be cumbersome, but retractable banner stands are extremely compact and portable. You can take them with you on a plane, bus or car ride, and you won’t have to pay for shipping or handling.
- Is your budget tight? If you have a limited cash flow, a retractable banner stand can provide you a lot of impact for a little bit of money. They’re affordable, customizable, and a great way to draw attention to your booth.
- Are you on a short deadline? If your upcoming show has tight setup and teardown deadlines, a retractable banner stand is ideal. They can be set up in a matter of minutes – simply unroll it, pop it up, put it somewhere in your booth, and it’s ready to go.
If you are ready to invest in a retractable banner stand for your next trade show or expo, contact Ballance Display today. We’ll help you create the perfect banner for your needs and budget.
Tags: retractable banner stand
Why Choose Us?
- PerfectDesign™ discovery process
- Lifetime warrantee on hardware
- Fastest turnaround in the market
- One-stop shop convenience
- Respect for your budget
- Exhibit marketing experts
The Schick client and account teams are in LOVE with the Hydro Silk booth!
There was great feedback and consumer response in Vancouver.Candice DixonOperations Manager
We have had amazing feedback from many people at the show about how impressive the booth is, particularly the canopy.. Its quite an inviting booth.Tim AngusPresident & CEO
Thanks so much. Overall great job and great experience. Let me know if I can ever can be a referral.Jeff KiehnPresident
The only word I can think of is… WOW!Samantha BoyceEvent Management
We would like to tell you how very very happy with Ballance Display for the great job they did in setting up the booth – and more importantly the time and patience in teaching, training and coaching us.Dunc WilsonNational Dealer