Banner displays are effective, affordable additions to any trade show booth or exhibit. They’re extremely lightweight and portable, they’re easy to travel with, and they’re perfect for a small staff because they only require one or two sets of hands to set up. But banner displays can’t do all the work for you. If you want your displays to be as effective as possible, be sure to include the following five crucial features:
- Great graphics. Bold, crisp graphics and images are the best way to ensure that customers see and notice your banner displays. They also pique interest and inspire passersby to visit your booth and learn more about your product or service.
- Smart placement. If you want your displays to get noticed amidst the chaos of a trade show, be mindful of where you place them. They should be used to set off your booth from those around it, or in a walkway, hallway, or other high-traffic area.
- Informative text. Make sure your banner displays provide value. Include a call to action, contact information, or details on how to order your latest product. The more information a customer gets out of a banner, the more leads you’ll get from it.
- Eye-catching colors. Rich, exciting colors and tones are a great way to make sure your banners are seen from across a room. They’ll draw the attention of passersby and ensure that your displays are noticed from all angles.
- Professional help. The best way to make sure your banner displays are as effective as possible is to enlist professional help. Avoid achieving an amateur look by hiring a professional copywriter, graphic designer and display manufacturer to make sure every inch of your displays is as high-quality as it possibly can be.
If you are considering banner displays for your next trade show outing, contact Ballance Display today. Our expert team can help you create the perfect displays for your needs and budget.
Tags: banner displays
Why Choose Us?
- PerfectDesign™ discovery process
- Lifetime warrantee on hardware
- Fastest turnaround in the market
- One-stop shop convenience
- Respect for your budget
- Exhibit marketing experts
The Schick client and account teams are in LOVE with the Hydro Silk booth!
There was great feedback and consumer response in Vancouver.Candice DixonOperations Manager
We have had amazing feedback from many people at the show about how impressive the booth is, particularly the canopy.. Its quite an inviting booth.Tim AngusPresident & CEO
Thanks so much. Overall great job and great experience. Let me know if I can ever can be a referral.Jeff KiehnPresident
The only word I can think of is… WOW!Samantha BoyceEvent Management
We would like to tell you how very very happy with Ballance Display for the great job they did in setting up the booth – and more importantly the time and patience in teaching, training and coaching us.Dunc WilsonNational Dealer