If you want to make sure your company steals the show at your next trade show outing, consider investing in some custom exhibits. Custom exhibits give you a way to make a big impression in a crowded convention center so that you catch customers’ attention, bring in new leads, and gain more sales. Below are a handful of ways that custom exhibits will help you achieve these goals:
- They make sure you stand out. Custom exhibits allow you to break away from average display booths and get creative with your trade show exhibits. You can use bright colors in innovative layouts and designs, or you can create a fully interactive booth where customers can touch, see and hear your products in action. This lets you stand out from other exhibitors who are likely only using typical banner stands and modular exhibits.
- They give customers a fun, interactive experience. Custom exhibits allow you to create any kind of booth or display your imagination can produce. If you own a hair salon, make your trade show booth a life-like salon complete with barbershop chairs, vanity mirrors, and real hairstylists. If you own a restaurant, create a walk-up front counter and let visitors order trial sizes of your entrees, sides and desserts. Custom exhibits give you a way to let your customers interact with your brand, so while other booths are giving them boring posters and flyers to look at, you are providing something they can physically experience, making it much more likely that they will remember your company and understand your product or service.
- They offer a break from the monotony of other booths. With most booths at trade shows offering the standard displays and banners, custom exhibits provide a welcome reprieve from such boring monotony. They present something new and refreshing to look at, and visitors will appreciate the energizing experience they get during their interaction with your brand.
- You’ll be remembered. At most trade show booths, visitors walk in, pick up a few flyers, read about the products, and are on their way, remembering very little of what they saw or learned. This makes it highly unlikely that they will return to their place of employment recommending something they barely remember. With a custom exhibit, you can ensure that this never happens to your company. By offering visitors something unique, interactive and different, both your booth and the information you provide will stick out in the minds of your visitors. They’ll remember how your product felt, what it did, and how it affected them, and they’ll take this positive impression back to their bosses and decision-makers at home.
- You’ll be talked about. Custom exhibits spur conversation. They get visitors engaged, excited, and interested in the booth, and this inspires them to talk about it with other show-goers. If you can get trade show attendees to talk about your booth and share their experiences with others at the event, you’ll get more foot traffic, more potential leads, and more sales for your company.
Custom exhibits can change your whole trade show experience and be highly profitable for your company, so if you’re looking for a great way to make sure your organization stands out from the other exhibitors at your next trade show or convention, call Ballance Displays today to learn more about our custom exhibits. We’ll take into account your product, customer demographics, marketing needs and budget, and then help you create an effective and innovative new display that will ensure success at your next show. Contact us now to discuss any ideas you may have and find out about your options.