The tradeshow arena is a highly competitive one, and exhibitors will do anything to ensure that they stand out from their competitors. Tactics such as paying thousands of dollars for displays or running shocking marketing campaigns may occasionally work to get potential clients interested, but they’re not the only choices if you want to be noticed at a tradeshow. Another option is to use retractable banner stands, which can help your brand’s booth stand out from all the other exhibitors.
Standing Out with Retractable Banner Stands
Retractable banner stands are small, lightweight, affordable types of tradeshow display that are easy to transport and set up; they simply unroll and go up on their included frames. They’re also low-cost, and they’re great for first-time exhibitors, those in a time crunch, or those who have to travel long distances to get to a show. Retractable banner stands can go a long way in making your booth stand out from the rest by doing the following:
- Bringing eye-catching graphics and images to your space
- Showing off your products and services
- Delivering crucial information to customers, including your company’s contact details, website, slogan, and instructions on how to order your products
- Drawing the attention of passersby, especially when placed in walkways
- Incorporating bright colors and exciting visuals to get potential customers interested
- Highlighting specials and sales currently going on
- Serving as a guide to show visitors which route to take through your booth
Retractable banner stands can be used in a number of ways to amp up your presence and improve your visibility at a show, so if you are not currently using banner stands at your booth, contact Ballance Display today. We’ll help you create the perfect stands for your company, your brand, and you budget.
Why Choose Us?
- PerfectDesign™ discovery process
- Lifetime warrantee on hardware
- Fastest turnaround in the market
- One-stop shop convenience
- Respect for your budget
- Exhibit marketing experts
The Schick client and account teams are in LOVE with the Hydro Silk booth!
There was great feedback and consumer response in Vancouver.Candice DixonOperations Manager
We have had amazing feedback from many people at the show about how impressive the booth is, particularly the canopy.. Its quite an inviting booth.Tim AngusPresident & CEO
Thanks so much. Overall great job and great experience. Let me know if I can ever can be a referral.Jeff KiehnPresident
The only word I can think of is… WOW!Samantha BoyceEvent Management
We would like to tell you how very very happy with Ballance Display for the great job they did in setting up the booth – and more importantly the time and patience in teaching, training and coaching us.Dunc WilsonNational Dealer