Tradeshows offer enormous potential when it comes to obtaining new customer leads, gaining exposure, and increasing brand recognition. At most shows, you’ll find a captive audience of hundreds of people, but there may also be dozens of other exhibitors on site too, which can make it difficult to capture show-goers’ attention. One way to increase your chances of being noticed it to utilize retractable banner stands. Retractable banner stands are great at catching the eyes of passersby and ensuring that you stand out from the booths around you. The following are some tips on how to use your retractable banner stands to their fullest potential:
- Use them to set off your booth’s perimeters. This makes you stand out visually from the neighboring booths and ensures that you get noticed.
- Use them in walkways. The walkways are where most of the foot traffic will be. If you want passersby to take notice and stop in, place your banner stands in their line of sight.
- Have them professionally designed. By using a professional graphic designer, you can have stands that are visually appealing and noticeable from across the room. This will also make them appear more polished and professional than an at-home job.
- Use bright colors. Use bright colors to make sure you don’t blend in with the crowd, and to make your booth stand out from other signs and banners that may be hung all over the room.
Retractable banner stands are an ideal way to get your brand noticed, and they are convenient, small, and easy to use. If you are worried that your booth won’t stand out at your next tradeshow or expo, consider using retractable banner stands to make a greater impact. Contact Ballance Display for help in creating the perfect banner stands to complement your existing booth. Call us today!
Why Choose Us?
- PerfectDesign™ discovery process
- Lifetime warrantee on hardware
- Fastest turnaround in the market
- One-stop shop convenience
- Respect for your budget
- Exhibit marketing experts
The Schick client and account teams are in LOVE with the Hydro Silk booth!
There was great feedback and consumer response in Vancouver.Candice DixonOperations Manager
We have had amazing feedback from many people at the show about how impressive the booth is, particularly the canopy.. Its quite an inviting booth.Tim AngusPresident & CEO
Thanks so much. Overall great job and great experience. Let me know if I can ever can be a referral.Jeff KiehnPresident
The only word I can think of is… WOW!Samantha BoyceEvent Management
We would like to tell you how very very happy with Ballance Display for the great job they did in setting up the booth – and more importantly the time and patience in teaching, training and coaching us.Dunc WilsonNational Dealer