While most trade show equipment may not get much use outside of the convention hall, one type of display that can serve multiple purposes is the retractable banner. Retractable banners are a great way to set off your booth, draw attention to new products, or share important contact information with trade show attendees, but in addition to these features they can also be used after the expo is over, allowing you to get more use out of your display investment.
Alternative Uses for Retractable Banners
Because of their low cost, the ease with which they can be transported, and their quick and convenient setup, retractable banners can be utilized in a number of situations and venues outside the trade show walls. If you have retractable banners in your expo arsenal, try using them in one of the following innovative ways:
- In sales presentations and pitch meetings. Retractable banners are excellent sales tools. They can be used to display important product information, draw attention to crucial statistics or points in your presentation, or give attendees your contact information, web address, or ordering details. They give your presentation a more professional, pulled-together look that will impress customers, potential investors, and business partners.
- In your retail store. If you operate a retail store that has a physical location, retractable banners can be put to use here, too. Use them to set off different areas of the store, advertise new or upcoming products, or direct customers through the checkout process. They can be used on sidewalks, in parking lots, or along the street to draw in passersby, and they are especially effective if you’re located in a busy area or somewhere with a lot of foot traffic such as a mall or shopping center.
- In your office. When not in use at a trade show or convention, integrate your retractable banners into your office décor. They add to the overall branding of the space, and they are also useful when new or potential customers come to visit. For added effectiveness, place them in windows so that anyone who drives or walks by can see them and learn more about your brand.
- On a business trip. Retractable banners can be great tools to have on hand if you’re taking your business on the road. You can set them up in your temporary office space, bring them to meetings, or set them up in your hotel lobby during your stay. It’s free advertising that will increase your visibility and up your chances of attracting new customers, helping you to make the most out of your travel time.
- During sales. Banners are also a good way to announce sales or specials. Set them up near a table of clearance items to ensure that they have greater visibility, or put them on the sidewalk to alert pedestrians of your ongoing deals. By using retractable banners in this way, your sale is sure to get more attention than it would otherwise.
Even if you only attend one trade show a year, a retractable banner is a highly valuable tool that every modern company should have as part of its advertising strategy. It can prove effective in closing deals, making sales, intriguing new customers, and it can make a marked difference in your company’s productivity and profits.
Get Retractable Banners Now
If you don’t have retractable banners for your company yet, it’s time to invest in some. Contact Ballance Display today and we’ll help you craft creative, innovative, impactful banners that are sure to improve your next trade show outing, sales call, or other business venture. Call now to discuss your project or to get a free quote.
Tags: retractable banners
Why Choose Us?
- PerfectDesign™ discovery process
- Lifetime warrantee on hardware
- Fastest turnaround in the market
- One-stop shop convenience
- Respect for your budget
- Exhibit marketing experts
The Schick client and account teams are in LOVE with the Hydro Silk booth!
There was great feedback and consumer response in Vancouver.Candice DixonOperations Manager
We have had amazing feedback from many people at the show about how impressive the booth is, particularly the canopy.. Its quite an inviting booth.Tim AngusPresident & CEO
Thanks so much. Overall great job and great experience. Let me know if I can ever can be a referral.Jeff KiehnPresident
The only word I can think of is… WOW!Samantha BoyceEvent Management
We would like to tell you how very very happy with Ballance Display for the great job they did in setting up the booth – and more importantly the time and patience in teaching, training and coaching us.Dunc WilsonNational Dealer