When preparing for an expo, deciding on which trade show stands and displays to take with you is one of the more difficult decisions; not only do you have to find the right designs and graphics, you also have to factor in size, cost, ease of setup, transportability, and a number of other issues before making a final purchase decision. Regardless of what size booth you have or what your budget is, there are typically five types of trade show stands that you can trust to be good choices:
- Banner stands – Banner stands are lightweight, compact, and easy to set up. With most models you simply unroll them, pop them into place, and stand them up in your booth or along the walkway in order to draw attention. They come in a number of sizes, reaching heights of up to 85 inches, and they are available in a variety of fabrics, shapes and designs. Use them to share contact info and ordering details with attendees, promote new products or services, or display your logo and company name to increase your company’s visibility. You can also use them outside the convention hall at sales presentations, pitch meetings and more.
- Hanging signs – Hanging signs are ideal trade show stands because they don’t take up any ground space whatsoever; they simply hang over your booth, setting your company apart from the rest. Use them to display your company name, logo, and other brand information, and ensure that trade show attendees can see your booth from across the complex. They are extremely affordable, and they are easy to set up because they use simple systems of interlocking tubes along with a rich, vibrant tension fabric that shows off your graphics beautifully. They can be straight, circular, square, or any other shape you can think of, and they start at eight feet wide for optimal visibility.
- Counters – Counters are a great addition to any trade show booth. They give your team members somewhere to set up, talk with customers, and offer product demonstrations, and you can also use them to house brochures and handouts, display video or interactive media, or set up products for customers to interact with. Counters come in all shapes and sizes. Get a portable one if your booth is on the smaller side, or go for a full-scale modular solution if you have a lot of space. You can also take them apart and transport them in a convenient carrying case if you’re traveling from afar.
- Kiosks – Kiosks are an excellent way to display product or service information. You can outfit them with all of your company’s information, logos and branding, and you can put products and brochures on them as displays for passersby to look at. You can also integrate media screens that allow attendees to watch informational videos or advertisements about your company.
- Light boxes – Of all the types of trade show stands you can buy, light boxes are the most visually appealing because they allow you to blow up graphics, photos, or logos to epic, life-size proportions. They can do wonders for piquing the interest of trade show attendees, and they ensure that your brand can be seen from the farthest reaches of the convention hall. If you’re limited on space, opt for a smaller light box and choose your most powerful image. If you have more room, choose large light boxes, or you can opt for several smaller ones for added impact.
If you’re looking for trade show stands for your next convention or expo, come to Ballance Display. We’ll work with you to create the ideal displays and stands for your booth size, budget and needs. Call us now to get started.