Have you had your banner stands, kiosks, and other trade show exhibits for a while? Are they starting to look outdated compared to other booths around you? Then it may be time to consider refurbishment. Refurbishment is a necessary part of owning an exhibit piece. It can keep your exhibit looking fresh and vibrant, it can ensure your booth remains competitive in the trade show environment, and, overall, it can extend the life of your piece, ensuring you can use it for many years to come. Ballance Display offers refurbishment as a part of its comprehensive exhibition services. Check out the guide below to discover what refurbishing options you have for your piece.
Refurbishing your exhibition services doesn’t mean they have to undergo a complete overhaul. You can update just one or two pieces, you can simply switch up messaging or branding, or you could re-configure and redesign your booth’s overall layout. The options are numerous.
Here are just a few ways you can refurbish your existing exhibit pieces:
- Change out graphics/imagery – The best way to give your exhibition services a fresh, new look is to change out the graphics and imagery features on your pieces. This includes any photos or messaging on your banner stands, the images in your light boxes, and the graphics featured on your kiosks. These are the first items to get stale and outdated – and customers notice. Have your on-staff graphic designer create a new look for your pieces and breathe new life into them. If you don’t employ a designer, most display companies (Ballance Display included) offer comprehensive graphic services you can take advantage of for an affordable price.
- Update the hardware – In addition to changing out the images, graphics, and messaging features on your exhibit pieces, you can also change out the hardware, too. This can include the stands, poles and end caps that hold your banner stands together, the shelves, the cases, and more. Try changing these up to incorporate different colors, textures, and materials. This can help give your booth a brand new look without a whole lot of investment.
- Add extras – There are tons of fun and unique extras you can add on to your exhibits to improve them, make them stand out, and keep them competitive. One popular option is to incorporate LED lights. Use these on your kiosks or banner stands to make graphics pop and make your booth noticeable. You can also integrate an interactive video or media screen into your exhibit, incorporate additional shelving or counters, or add an experiential element that piques the customer interest.
- Changeconfiguration and size – One of the easiest ways to make your exhibition services look different without investing much overhead is to simply change up its configuration or size. Try moving elements and pieces of your booth around to achieve a new, unique layout. You can also opt to add a new piece, take away an outdated one, or just expand the size of exhibit altogether. Either way, customers are sure to notice.
- Resurface it – Resurfacing is like a facelift. It’s a fast and easy way to give your booth a completely new look and aesthetic. You can replace worn fabric on banner stands and displays, switch out the surfaces used on your countertops, shelves, and kiosks, or even create custom fabrications for your displays and pieces.
- Clean and detail it – Sometimes, all you need to revamp your booth is a simple spring cleaning. Give your exhibit a good detailing, cleaning every nook, cranny, and inch that’s visible. Remove dirt and grime from your displays, shine up any metal, and get your booth looking new again.
Can’t afford to buy all-new exhibition services? Then consider refurbishing, and give new life to your old trade show booth pieces. Contact Ballance Display to learn more about refurbishment today.