Retractable banners, also commonly called “roll up” banner stands, are a quick and easy way to make a splash marketing-wise. They use a spring-loaded system that allows you to roll out your banner stand, attach the top, and set it up on the fly. In just a matter of minutes, you have a full-scale stand-up banner stand that displays your messaging, shows off your branding, and catches customers’ attention.
How to Use Retractable Banners
Retractable banners can serve a number of purposes in the marketing world. Many companies use them to set off their booths at trade shows, conventions, or other gatherings. They make it easy to share contact information, product details, and more with passerby, and they help entice visitors to stop in and explore the booth. Plus, they’re extremely easy to set up, making them perfect for small, one- or two-person staffed booths.
Retractable banners are also great for sales representatives. They can add some punch to a pitch meeting or presentation, and they can deliver pertinent information on new products, ordering, and pricing. Here are just a few ways retractable banners can be used to amp up your marketing, sales, or promotional strategies:
- Use it to share important contact details – Even if you have the most effective pitch possible, you’re still not going to get any sales if you don’t provide customers with a way to get in touch with you. Use retractable banners as a quick, easy, and super visible way to display all your important contact details: your website, your e-mail address, your phone number, and even product ordering information, if possible. This will allow them to jot down these points of contact easily during your presentation. If you have a technologically savvy crowd of customers, you could even print a QR code on the banner, allowing them to easily visit your website or mobile app right away.
- Use it to draw customers in – If you’re located in a busy area with lots of foot traffic, retractable banners can be a great way to grab the attention of passersby and entice them into your business. Use your banner to display sales or discount announcements, eye-catching graphics, or unique messaging – whatever it takes to pique customer interest.
- Use it to call attention – Is there a certain point you’re trying to drive home in your sales presentation? A new service? Or maybe a product you want to get off the shelves fast? Use retractable banners to call attention to it. Implement targeted messaging and make sure your customers know you mean business.
- Use it to brand new spaces – If you’re working off site, going to an event, or taking part in a convention, a retractable banner can be a great way to announce your presence and gain brand awareness. Put one in the conference room where you’ve set up shop, set one up in the hotel lobby, or display one anywhere it could get views. It’s free advertising and could encourage customers to come up, ask questions, and learn more about your brand. If you’re not in close proximity to the banner, make sure you include a website or contact details, so potential customers know how to learn more.
Retractable banners can also be a great tool in the retail environment, giving merchants an effective way to announce upcoming sales, draw attention to new products, and even direct customers throughout the store.
More on Retractable Banners
Even though retractable banners serve a number of valuable purposes, they don’t come with a high price tag. Retractable banners are typically very affordable and can be produced with quick turnaround. Additionally, if cared for well, they can last companies for many years to come.
Are you interested in using retractable banners for your next trade show or convention? Could you use banners in your retail store or sales meeting to really catch customers’ attention? Then contact Ballance Display today. We’ll help you create the perfect banner for your needs, budget, and deadline.
Tags: retractable banners
Why Choose Us?
- PerfectDesign™ discovery process
- Lifetime warrantee on hardware
- Fastest turnaround in the market
- One-stop shop convenience
- Respect for your budget
- Exhibit marketing experts
The Schick client and account teams are in LOVE with the Hydro Silk booth!
There was great feedback and consumer response in Vancouver.Candice DixonOperations Manager
We have had amazing feedback from many people at the show about how impressive the booth is, particularly the canopy.. Its quite an inviting booth.Tim AngusPresident & CEO
Thanks so much. Overall great job and great experience. Let me know if I can ever can be a referral.Jeff KiehnPresident
The only word I can think of is… WOW!Samantha BoyceEvent Management
We would like to tell you how very very happy with Ballance Display for the great job they did in setting up the booth – and more importantly the time and patience in teaching, training and coaching us.Dunc WilsonNational Dealer