A great tradeshow booth is an investment. It should be something you can use, add onto, change up, and get sales from for many years to come. Unfortunately, if you’re not careful about the way you store, set up, and transport your booth pieces, you may not get as much use out of them as you’d like.
Do you want to make the most of your tradeshow booth? Here are a few tips for preserving it in tip-top condition:
- Store it safely – When you’re not using your tradeshow booth, don’t just throw it in a back room or under your desk; if you truly want your booth to last a lifetime, careful storage is key. Look for a space that is climate-controlled – not too warm, not too cold – and be sure there’s not much moisture. You don’t want your booth to become warped or moldy while it awaits its next show.
- Laminate – Lamination is a great way to preserve your tradeshow booth pieces. Ensure your banner stands, brochure stands, and other materials are all laminated before putting them in storage; this can help protect them from moisture, mold, mildew, and damage from other elements.
- Be careful with transport and set-up – Proper transport, set-up, and tear down are integral to preserving the state of your tradeshow booth. Always cover and properly wrap your pieces with bubble wrap, blankets, or other protective material before transporting them, and never fold, crease, or bend them in any way they weren’t designed to. When tearing down, make sure to wipe them down, dry them, and wrap them back up before transporting them back to your office or to a storage facility.
Want to make the most of your tradeshow booth? Ballance Display can help. We offer tradeshow booth storage services, as well as refurbishment if your pieces get damaged or ruined. Contact us today to learn more!
Why Choose Us?
- PerfectDesign™ discovery process
- Lifetime warrantee on hardware
- Fastest turnaround in the market
- One-stop shop convenience
- Respect for your budget
- Exhibit marketing experts
The Schick client and account teams are in LOVE with the Hydro Silk booth!
There was great feedback and consumer response in Vancouver.Candice DixonOperations Manager
We have had amazing feedback from many people at the show about how impressive the booth is, particularly the canopy.. Its quite an inviting booth.Tim AngusPresident & CEO
Thanks so much. Overall great job and great experience. Let me know if I can ever can be a referral.Jeff KiehnPresident
The only word I can think of is… WOW!Samantha BoyceEvent Management
We would like to tell you how very very happy with Ballance Display for the great job they did in setting up the booth – and more importantly the time and patience in teaching, training and coaching us.Dunc WilsonNational Dealer