Pop-up banners are some of the easiest and most affordable ways to improve your trade show booth in a flash. They’re extremely low-cost, they’re hassle-free to transport, set up, and tear down, and they’re super effective. In fact, they can go a long way in helping you stand out in the minds of show goers.
Specifically, pop-up banners can help you make a lasting impression by:
- Summing it up – According to a recent study, trade show goers typically spend between six and eight hours perusing booths. If you consider there are probably hundreds, even thousands of booths on site, that means each show goer is extremely limited in the time they have to spend at each booth. If you really want to make sure you get the most exposure, use pop-up banners to sum up your company, your product offerings, and your selling points. Then, passersby can learn about your products quickly and easily, without having to go through every inch of your booth.
- Sharing contact information – Convincing customers to use your products and services is only the first step at a trade show booth. You also have to arm them with the tools and information they need to make an order or instruct their bosses and higher-ups to do so when they get back to the office. That’s where pop-up banners come in. Use banners to highlight your main points of contact (your email, your phone number, your address, and your website) at your booth’s exit. Then, as customers leave your booth, they’ll be reminded of how to get in touch with you later on.
- Setting you apart – After about 10 booths, for most trade show-goers, they all start to run together and look the same. Pop-up banners can help ensure you stand out – whether you’re the first booth of the day or the last one of the week. Enlist the help of a graphic designer and create banners that will really catch the eyes of passersby; focus on bold colors, striking imagery, and beautiful graphics. Use them to divide space between you and the next booth, or simply place them outside the entrance to turn heads of those who walk by.
Want to use pop-up banners at your next trade show or convention? Contact Ballance Display today to get started.
Why Choose Us?
- PerfectDesign™ discovery process
- Lifetime warrantee on hardware
- Fastest turnaround in the market
- One-stop shop convenience
- Respect for your budget
- Exhibit marketing experts
The Schick client and account teams are in LOVE with the Hydro Silk booth!
There was great feedback and consumer response in Vancouver.Candice DixonOperations Manager
We have had amazing feedback from many people at the show about how impressive the booth is, particularly the canopy.. Its quite an inviting booth.Tim AngusPresident & CEO
Thanks so much. Overall great job and great experience. Let me know if I can ever can be a referral.Jeff KiehnPresident
The only word I can think of is… WOW!Samantha BoyceEvent Management
We would like to tell you how very very happy with Ballance Display for the great job they did in setting up the booth – and more importantly the time and patience in teaching, training and coaching us.Dunc WilsonNational Dealer