The pop-up exhibit isn’t just a tired old poster or brochure stand with your logo on it anymore; now, you can create a totally unique and custom-fit pop-up exhibit that’s all your own – one that is sure to attract attention and make a splash at your next convention or trade show booth.
With a pop-up exhibit, you have a number of options that can allow you to have a truly outstanding trade show booth, without all the high costs, lengthy set-up, or transportation difficulties of a fully customized design. Here are just a few of the routes you can choose:
- Banner stands – Banner stands are a great way to draw attention to your booth in a pinch. They’re extremely easy to transport (just fold them up and take them on the plane with you!), and they’re even easier to set up. Just one person can manage the set-up and tear-down of a banner stand. Plus, with customizable features like finishing, tension fabrics, lamination, and more, you can achieve a tailor-fit look without a huge financial commitment.
- Light-up counters – If you want your booth to be highly interactive, where customers are encouraged to ask questions and experience your produces, then a light-up counter is a great option. These easy-to-set up pieces come with eye-catching LED lights, so customers are sure to look your way as they pass. Plus, the countertop gives you and your staff plenty of space to demonstrate products, interact with customers, and more.
- Tabletop displays – Want the focus to be on your products? Then use a tabletop display as part of your pop-up exhibit. Easy to transport, low-cost, and customizable with virtually any size, material, and design, these are a great way to ramp up the quality of your booth without also increasing your bill.
Looking to create a great pop-up exhibit for your next trade show or convention? Contact Ballance Display today to get started!
Why Choose Us?
- PerfectDesign™ discovery process
- Lifetime warrantee on hardware
- Fastest turnaround in the market
- One-stop shop convenience
- Respect for your budget
- Exhibit marketing experts
The Schick client and account teams are in LOVE with the Hydro Silk booth!
There was great feedback and consumer response in Vancouver.Candice DixonOperations Manager
We have had amazing feedback from many people at the show about how impressive the booth is, particularly the canopy.. Its quite an inviting booth.Tim AngusPresident & CEO
Thanks so much. Overall great job and great experience. Let me know if I can ever can be a referral.Jeff KiehnPresident
The only word I can think of is… WOW!Samantha BoyceEvent Management
We would like to tell you how very very happy with Ballance Display for the great job they did in setting up the booth – and more importantly the time and patience in teaching, training and coaching us.Dunc WilsonNational Dealer