Pop-up banners aren’t just for trade show booths and conventions anymore. Retailers across the country are now using them as effective and powerful marketing, promotional, and even informational tools right in their own stores.
Want to use pop-up banners in your retail environment? Here are a few ways you can utilize these affordable tools:
- To entice passersby – If you’re located in a mall, in a shopping center, or amidst a collection of other stores and shops, you likely get a lot of walking traffic in front of your doors and windows. Use pop-up banners in these areas to catch the attention of passersby, pique their interest, and inspire them to enter your store. You can even put the banners outside or on the sidewalk to really turn heads.
- To announce sales – Want to move merchandise fast? Use a pop-up banner to announce an in-store sale or special. Place the banner directly in front of the product display, at various places throughout the store, or even at the cash register—the more visibility, the better.
- To direct customers through the store – If you have a large retail space, you can use pop-up banners to help direct customers where to go. Use one banner to indicate the women’s section, one to indicate men’s, one to point to the bathroom, and so on. You can even use them to direct traffic through your queue lines and at your cash registers.
- To draw attention to certain displays – Have a new product or service line you’re offering? Call your customers’ attention to it by setting its display off with eye-catching pop-up banners. Include graphics of the product, benefits, uses, and more to really make the sale.
Think pop-up banners could help you increase sales in your retail store? Contact Ballance Display to start creating your own!
Why Choose Us?
- PerfectDesign™ discovery process
- Lifetime warrantee on hardware
- Fastest turnaround in the market
- One-stop shop convenience
- Respect for your budget
- Exhibit marketing experts
The Schick client and account teams are in LOVE with the Hydro Silk booth!
There was great feedback and consumer response in Vancouver.Candice DixonOperations Manager
We have had amazing feedback from many people at the show about how impressive the booth is, particularly the canopy.. Its quite an inviting booth.Tim AngusPresident & CEO
Thanks so much. Overall great job and great experience. Let me know if I can ever can be a referral.Jeff KiehnPresident
The only word I can think of is… WOW!Samantha BoyceEvent Management
We would like to tell you how very very happy with Ballance Display for the great job they did in setting up the booth – and more importantly the time and patience in teaching, training and coaching us.Dunc WilsonNational Dealer