A pop-up exhibit is a great way to spruce up your trade show or convention booth without a whole lot of hassle or heartache. They’re very affordable, easy to transport, and require very little effort to set up and assemble. For a first-time exhibitor, these factors alone make a pop-up exhibit the perfect choice. However, how do you make sure your exhibit is successful? What should your strategy be going into your first show?
Here are some tips for creating the perfect pop-up exhibit strategy for your upcoming booth:
- Plan to get there early – Even though pop-up exhibits are designed for easy set-up, you still want to allow yourself plenty of time to find your booth, install your exhibit, and get settled. Many conventions and trade shows limit the time you have to set up, so be sure to check ahead of time and abide by the rules – especially on your first go-round.
- Go out on a limb – Try a design or marketing tactic you wouldn’t normally use. Since a pop-up exhibit is a fairly affordable type of portable display, you should use it as a way to hone in on a truly effective strategy. Try out one slogan, design, or image this time; then, next time around, try out something a little different. After a few rounds, you’ll be able to gauge what works, what doesn’t, and what brings the customers in.
- Get help from the pros – Don’t be afraid to ask questions from those who have done it before. Speak with colleagues who’ve done trade shows at past positions, or work directly with your display provider for guidance on design, customization, and other options.
Are you ready to try a pop-up exhibit? Contact Ballance Display today at 1-888-774-4403. We can help ensure your first trade show booth or convention is a success!
Why Choose Us?
- PerfectDesign™ discovery process
- Lifetime warrantee on hardware
- Fastest turnaround in the market
- One-stop shop convenience
- Respect for your budget
- Exhibit marketing experts
The Schick client and account teams are in LOVE with the Hydro Silk booth!
There was great feedback and consumer response in Vancouver.Candice DixonOperations Manager
We have had amazing feedback from many people at the show about how impressive the booth is, particularly the canopy.. Its quite an inviting booth.Tim AngusPresident & CEO
Thanks so much. Overall great job and great experience. Let me know if I can ever can be a referral.Jeff KiehnPresident
The only word I can think of is… WOW!Samantha BoyceEvent Management
We would like to tell you how very very happy with Ballance Display for the great job they did in setting up the booth – and more importantly the time and patience in teaching, training and coaching us.Dunc WilsonNational Dealer