Banner stands aren’t just a great way to advertise your company and promote your brand at trade shows. They’re also bona fide selling tools and can be a great aid in helping your team close deals and make sales.
Specifically, here’s how banner stands can benefit your sales reps:
- They make your company look more professional. The more professional your company looks, the more comfortable customers are doing business with you. Professionalism adds a level of trustworthiness and authenticity. This alone will help your sales team close more deals.
- They can be used to announce sales. While banner stands work for general purposes—company logos, websites and contact information—they are also well suited for more specific purposes, like announcing promotions or sales. Use your banner stands to let customers know when you’re having a sidewalk sale or offering a deep discount. This will help your team find potential customers and solidify those sales.
- They catch customers’ attention. In situations where dozens or even hundreds of other sellers or companies compete for customer attention, it can be hard to stand out. Banner stands get you noticed. Use eye-popping graphics and head-turning colors on your banner stands to really draw customers’ attention and pique their interest in your brand. Then, let your sales team do the rest.
- They can be used to direct customers. You can also use banner stands to direct your customers through your sales funnel. Use one banner stand to share product and service information, another to detail pricing and sales information, and a third to outline how orders are placed. Then, depending on which stand customers are reading, your sales team will know how to approach them.
Think banner stands could help your sales team close more deals? Contact Ballance Display today at 888-774-4403 to get started.
Why Choose Us?
- PerfectDesign™ discovery process
- Lifetime warrantee on hardware
- Fastest turnaround in the market
- One-stop shop convenience
- Respect for your budget
- Exhibit marketing experts
The Schick client and account teams are in LOVE with the Hydro Silk booth!
There was great feedback and consumer response in Vancouver.Candice DixonOperations Manager
We have had amazing feedback from many people at the show about how impressive the booth is, particularly the canopy.. Its quite an inviting booth.Tim AngusPresident & CEO
Thanks so much. Overall great job and great experience. Let me know if I can ever can be a referral.Jeff KiehnPresident
The only word I can think of is… WOW!Samantha BoyceEvent Management
We would like to tell you how very very happy with Ballance Display for the great job they did in setting up the booth – and more importantly the time and patience in teaching, training and coaching us.Dunc WilsonNational Dealer